Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabars
12 medjool dates pitted
2 cups cashews
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 T water
- Mix the cashews in the food processor until you get a fine powder.
- Then, add the all of the ingredients except the chips and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Once everything is well mixed, line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Working carefully, spoon the dough into the pan until it is spread out evenly.
- The dough will be very sticky and wetting the spatula a little helps move it around better.
- Once the batter is evenly spread, press down with the parchment or your spatula to pack it tight.
- Sprinkle the chips over the top and gently press them in. Place in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- When it’s ready, lift the whole thing out with the extra parchment paper and cut with a pizza cutter.